When planing for that epic long Adventure, you need an Adventure suit that is waterproof, full of safety features, well ventilated and that will withstand the beating of the harsh off-road riding without any problem. Basically you need something built like a Tank! When the best is required, you can’t find anything better than the KLiM Adventure Rally Suit !
This has been our favorite Adventure Suit for the last 3 years. We have done almost exclusively off-road riding with it, and it has seen all sorts of weather conditions. For non-stop downpours that went on for days, till the hot Greek summers with 38+ degrees of heat.
The 3-layer Gore-Tex used by the Adventure Rally in conjunction with the Superfabric and D3O Xergo protectors at shoulders, elbows, knees and hips, D3O Viper back, Deflexion Spacer Mesh chest and quadriceps and finally PoronXrd the coccyx, have a rugged feeling and you feel like a knight in his armor. Even when things go south and you end up on your back, most of the impact get absorbed by the suit and not much is transferred to your body. Your simply just smile with confidence and get on your way …
In real driving off-road conditions, the Adventure Rally reminds you of its origin as a thoroughbred outfit from Rally races like the Dakar. Even with full 3 liters of water inside the back-bladder and all back and side pockets full with tools, food and extra layers, the inner harness eliminates the weight, that just disappears. Its unique Rally technology with internal weight distribution straps and kidney belt distributes evenly transported kilos throughout the body. Whatever the conditions, this is a unique and do-it-all tool. It will bring you back safe, no matter what.
The only complaint that we have with the Adventure Rally is that even though it distributes it’s weight better than anything we have ever tried, the weight itself is a lot .. It is built like a tank, but it weights like one too.
Adventure Rally features
- Gore-tex® 3-layer pro shell Armacor™ for waterproof and outstanding abrasion and tear resistance
- large Gore-tex® 3 layer pro talisman Superfabric® slide zones on shoulders and elbows
- guaranteed to keep you dry®
- stretch panels at shoulders for full range of motion
- high coverage 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material integrated armor systems
- D3O® Xergo shoulder and elbow pads (meet and exceed newest proposed ce level 2 limb protector standards [n1621-1:2011])
- D3O® Viper pro – level 2 back pads (exceeds level 2 impact performance standards for ce certification en1621-2 testing)
- Fully ventilated silicone dow corning® Deflexion™ integrated chest coverage cargo, hydration, comfort and support systems
- 10 external pockets*: 2 upper chest, 4 lower center front, 2 side quick-access tool pockets, rear center back pouch, larger left chest spot® pocket.
- 1 seam-sealed waterproof*, removable roll top “dry bag”
- 3 internal pockets*: 2 inner chest and 1 hidden (passport) pocket
- external hydration system pocket and internal routing options
- 3 liter Hydrapak® reservoir included
- vertically adjustable/easily removable kidney belt with shoulder straps moves weight of entire kit to the hips
- Klim® id/emergency id pocket on left forearm
- moisture wicking mesh internal liner
- neck brace-compatible collar system
- armor adjustment straps at bicep and forearm
- external waist belt with daisy chain
- standard klim® jacket-to-pant zipper panel
- Velcro® fastener adjustable wrist closures
- heavy duty YKK® zippers throughout
- highly water resistant YKK® Vislon in exposed areas
- bottom hem shock cord
- microfleece-lined collar
- hidden strech-straps allow collar to be pulled open for increased ventilation max flow ventilation system: 8 ports
- four zippered arm intake vents: 2 bicep, 2 forearm
- two upper torso/pit intake vents
- two large vertical back exhaust vents
* More information about the KLiM Adventure Rally here