Greece is a motorcycle paradise, blessed with majestic scenery and rich ancient history. Our climate is mild and there is almost no probation for riding off-road in amazing routes. Our carefully planned Adventures connect the most important archeological sites with each-other, giving emphasis on the adventure experience while riding through the breathtaking scenery of long mountain ridges, remote dragon lakes and resting under a million stars in isolated hi-planes.
Only when you ride with a local you can see the true face of this country.
While some say that nothing is better than exploring these lands on your trusted motorcycle, this is not always possible. For the biggest part of riders shipping their own motorcycle in Greece for a week or two just doesn’t worth the effort. Should this stop you? Certainly not since you can rent one from us! We are partners with KTM Motorcore, so all of our motorcycles are carefully serviced with the highest standards and certifications available.
KTM 790 ADV-R
KTM 690 ENDURO-R
All of our Adventure Tours come with a leading Tour Guide rider and the possibility of a Support Vehicle if required.
Motorcycle Rental Pricelist
Rental Price Includes
All the above rental prices include VAT and the following services:
- 24/7 Road Assistance*
- Unlimited mileage
- DOT-approved Off-road tires: add €40/day*
- 15% Discount on any Klim pre-ordered item
- 10% Discount on any Enduristan pre-ordered item
Extras (Not Included)
There are many additional options that we can provide on-demand in any tour package:
- DOT-approved Off-road tires: add €40/day
- Basic Off-road training (1 day): add €200
- Advanced Off-road training (2 days): add €450
- Rental of Klim waterproof Gore-Tex Jacket & Pant with D3O protection: add €30/day (Requires €650 refundable damage deposit)
- Rental of Klim ECE Helmet: add €20/day (Requires €250 refundable damage deposit)
- Rental of Enduristan 2×30lt saddlebags**: add €30/day (Requires €160 refundable damage deposit)
- Enduro/MX riding Boots. For any arrangements please contact us.
- All BMW GS motorcycle rentals that will be used for on-road only use require a refundable €1000 warranty damage Deposit prior to departure.
- All KTM LC8/LC4 motorcycle rentals that are used in mixed or off-road tracks are not covered by any insurance and require a refundable €2500 warranty damage Deposit prior to departure.
- For valid insurance coverage, you will require to be over 25 years old and holder of an Internation Drivers license for over 2 years.
- For all necessary booking arrangements for our Mythical Routes Tours (hotels, tickets, etc) we will require a non-refundable €1500 Down Payment. If for any reason the tour is canceled by Mythical Routes, this payment is fully refunded.
Get 10-15% off Gear Discount
We are partners with the best adventure gear brands in the world, so with every participant in our tours, we give our clients the option to get the best with our Mythical discounts.
Win an awesome 15% discount on any Klim Pre-Ordered item and 10% discount on any Enduristan Pre-Ordered item
An exclusivity that we offer to our clients, is the option to rent KLiM riding gear from us, or the possibility to buy brand new KLiM riding gear with special discounts. We take riding experience and protection very seriously and with our Discount you can return home with a real bargain! To check all available KLiM models valid for this great offer, please visit KLiM in Greece.
All motorcycles can be equipped upon request with the OEM hard luggage system, or with the best possible luggage solution from Swiss-company Enduristan, like the Monsoon saddlebags and the Pannier Toppers that give a 100% weatherproof space for everything you might need. For a complete list of all available luggage options for purchase or rent, please visit Enduristan in Greece.